• My answering service takes routine calls between 8:00 am and midnight.• I can be reached most quickly by phone 408-741-1332. I receive many emails, and will eventually get back to you, but leaving a phone message is the best way to reach me.
• For any life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
• Appointments that are not canceled 24 hours in advance are charged for at the very same rate they were scheduled.
• I return phone calls as soon as possible; that may be in a few minutes or, if it is a hectic day, several hours later. Only on rare occasions, such as those due to a pager not receiving your call or the transmission to me of a wrong number, will I miss your message. However, if from 8 to 10 hours have passed and I still have not responded to your call, please leave a second message.
• When you arrive for a visit, have a seat in the outer waiting room, and I will come out to meet you there.
|Initial Homeopathic Visit||90 minutes||$ 395|
|Initial Visit||60 minutes||$ 275|
|Visit/session||50 minutes||$ 225|
|Visit/session||25 minutes||$ 115|
|Brief visit||15-20 minutes||$ 70-80|
No charge if I asked you to call for a check-in or a brief question at anytime.
If we are doing an extended phone contact, taking your case for an acute prescription, or a scheduled 30-50 minute visit, the charge will be according to the service time used: see above range & a phone call acute remedy assessment is usually 10-20 minutes ($40-60.)
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Monday through Friday by Appointment